Hopefully I'll have some photos soon of stuff from the rest of the weekend.
- The kids ended up visiting Sean and Jessa for an overnight on Saturday.
- This enabled Dan and I not only to attend the Conscious Birthing class at Yoga Source (which ROCKED and now Dan wants to take yoga classes with me), but also have an actual, leisurely date on Saturday night. I took him back to Weezie's for dinner, and he loved the meatloaf.
- AND we got to spend a night in our own home and wake up whenever the next morning, sans kids, which may have been a first since having children. At the very least, it's the first time in 2.5 years.
- We had a sweet "sprinkle" baby shower luncheon planned for me by my sisters-in-law on Sunday,
- followed by scrumptious cakes made by Jessa at my house with all my siblings and mom,
- and then I joined mom and dad and Caitlin for a lovely Anúna concert at the recently-renovated Paramount Theater in Charlottesville.
It was a really, really busy weekend and we were all exhausted by the end of it, but it was lots of fun! Anybody with photos, please send them to me. :)