Grace in Small Things, days 22 & 23*
1. First babysitting for Xander EVER! He's never been away from both parents before and our sitter Gracie was up for the challenge of all three kids, and he ROCKED it! He had a great time and happily greeted us when we returned, minimal fuss upon parting and no fuss when we got back.
2. Related to #2, our first childless date since before X was born, wuwu!
3. The boys putting on plays and pretending to inject Dan and I with poison and antidotes, and Xander copying them.
4. Framing kid art.
5. Hanging suncatchers on the landing.
6. 62-degree day on Friday, gorgeous for a walk and a playdate.
8. The idea of giving your child voice - something denied to children of narcissists.
9. De-crystalizing honey.
10. The start of the 5th season of LOST.
*ok, so this daily thing is kindof bringing me down. love the gratitude habit, hate being tied to a daily entry, worry that it's boring blogging.