It's mostly a good week. Mostly. But at this moment (at the breakfast table, after pretty much having to fight my children just to fill my own need for food and caffeine in the morning) I'm focusing more on the little yucks lurking, like...
* I'm so far behind on taking care of the mail and email that I feel like I'll never catch up
* I opened a bottle of wine that a friend gave me, and it was wonderful, but it gave me a horrible headache that night and the next morning...and did the same the next night when I tried again...and now I'm worried that I'll never get to enjoy red wine ever again, pain-free. Plus I won't get to finish the bottle of wine unless I use it for pot roast or something.
* Griff told me earlier this week that my tummy looks like I'm growing a baby. I'm not, by the way. I'm totally not upset with him, it didn't even hurt, and he's right, I'm poochy! I mostly like my body right now, but I feel guilty for not doing the ab rehab that I've meant to get to since Xander was born, and I wonder if I'll ever look less...mom-like...in my clothing.
* Xander sleeps so horribly that I wonder if there's something wrong with him. Not like a cold or teething, but something really wrong, like neurologically wrong.
* I'm less than halfway through the book for the book group this weekend. The one for which I've hired a sitter because Dan is working. Which means I can't pull an all-nighter or anything.