Our game plan includes an outing for him and the boys followed by some backyard hanging out and celebrating Strangely Orange Snack Appreciation Day, more lazing around, and a yummy dinner. Probably some ice cream in there, too.
Some Father's Day fun...
* I showed Boomshine to Dan yesterday and he developed an instant addiction.
* Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal is one of the time-wasters of choice for my man, in addition to the FAIL Blog and (oh, guilty guilty pleasure) Tales of MU.
* In the same warped vein, I give you Dinosaur Comics.
* Cake Wrecks has some beautiful Father's Day masterpieces on display today. To see wreckier pieces, scroll back through the past couple of days.
* By way of Cake Wrecks, I found this awesome awesome awesome idea for a Father's Day dessert, presented by Bakerella. OMG, fries made out of sugar cookies! You know, this could be perfect for July 4th or a beach trip or anything summery...
* Keep honing those parenting skills with the second-ever Parenting Beyond Belief video. Missed the intro in #1? Here you go. Wish Dale a happy dad's day while you're over there.
* Need advice for family harmony? Here's 18 tips for being a good father.
And to my honey (who has been married to me 12 years today!), THANK YOU for being such an awesome and active father. I'm glad we're a team!