9 things that made it not such a terrible, horrible, no-good, very-bad day:
1. Adorable overall-clad toddler digging raisins out of a box with his still-a-little-chubby fingers. So what if those same fingers wreaked havoc on my laptop earlier today.
2. Getting my garden plan done.
3. SuperHubby bringing chocolate AND flowers AND a macchiato home for me. Decaf, because Lord knows I didn't need any more caffeine.
4. SuperHubby taking the kids to friends' house for dinner and friends understanding that everybody's sanity depended on me not coming with them, and forgiving me for it.
5. A tweet telling me that sweet free art is on its way to me. (Maybe you'd like to nominate somebody.)
6. Chatting with neighbors about compost.
7. Knowing that my preschooler has teachers who are absolutely, positively perfect for him this year.
8. 7 year-old really wanting to tell me about his day. And giving me pretend mail that demonstrates that he knows our address and understands how to address an envelope.
9. Aforementioned preschooler doing this: